AP High court Recruitment 2023: The Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued a job notification for the recruitment of Court Master and personal Secretary, Judges, Registrars on a limited direct recruitment basis Candidates who are interested in the job description and have all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply the last to apply is 25 Jan 2023 the total vacancy is 39.
- LIC Recruitment – Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Exam Syllabus
- SSC Recruitment – Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
- GAIL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online Now
In this article, you will get the full information about the AP High Court Recruitment, eligibility, qualification, how to apply, pay scale age limit, selection process, important links and important dates etc.
AP High Court Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application, Selection Process
AP High Court Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||AP High Court Recruitment 2023-Eligibility, Selection process, Pay Scale, Last Date|
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh High court|
|Category||Court Jobs, State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Court Master, Personal Secretory, Judges, Registrars|
|No. of Posts||39|
AP High court Recruitment Details
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their official website before the last date that is 25 Jan 2023
- Recruitment Name: AP High Court Recruitment 2023
- Recruitment Board: Andhra Pradesh High court
- Job Category: State Govt.jobs
- Post Name: Court Master, Personal Secretory, Judges, Registrars
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 39
Eligibility for AP High Court Recruitment:
- The candidate has to be Indian.
- The candidate should have a good character with no mental and physical weakness.
- if the candidate has convicted in ant offence, he is not eligible.
- The candidate who disqualified by High Court or Union Public commission are eligible.
The candidate who has completed Degree in Arts or science or commerce of any recognized university in India
The candidates who have pass the shorthand examination with 180 w.p.m conducted by A.P State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by the honorable chief justice to be equivalent to the said qualification candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m in shorthand English can also apply.
A pass in typewriting by higher grade examination in English with 45 words per minute conducted by the AP State Board of Technical education.
preference will be given to the candidates who have good computer skills.
- Minimum Age: the minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age 42 years
AP High Court Recruitment Pay Scale
The salary for the post carries time scale pay Rs.57100-1580-60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-83000-2240-89720-96890-2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 25/1/2023.
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 4/2/2023
- Date of online Test: 4/2/2023
Application Fee & Process
The application form fees the candidate who belong to open category BC/EWS has to pay Rs.1000/- whereas candidates belong to SC/ST/PH (physically hadicapped) have to pay RS.500/-
- The application form fees for BC/EWS have to pay RS.1000/-
- The application form fees for SC/ST/PH and physically had capped have to pay RS.500/-
The candidate has to work in Andhra Pradesh.
AP High Court Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process will be on the basis of the shorthand English exam and have to type 180 w.p.m in 3 minutes duration of time and 150 w.p.m 4 minutes duration of time. The test will be for 100 marks each for shorthand English.
How to Apply
The candidate has to apply online through their website hc.ap.nic.in
Documents to be submitted during the application form process
The applicants have to submit passport size color photographs one photograph have to be pasted at the right top corner of the application and the other two photographs to be pasted on the hall ticket.
- Date of birth certificate
- Degree certificate
- shorthand English speed High speed with with 180 to 150 words per minute.
- No objection certificate issued by the government.
- E.W.S certificate
Download Andhra Pradesh High court Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.