Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has published an official job notification for the SSC Executive information technology (IT) post. Eligible men and women who are unmarried are invited to apply for Short Service Commission (Executive Branch) of the Indian navy under the special Naval Orientation Course. The course begins from June 2023 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, kerala please read the entire article for more information about the qualification, eligibility, age and selection procedure if the candidate meets all the requirements issued by Indian Navy can apply online before the last date 5 Feb.
- RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 -Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection process, Last date
- NHPC Recruitment 2023 – 401 Vacancies, Application Form, Last Date
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application, Selection Process
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 - 70 Posts, Apply Online, PDF Notification|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Post Name||SSC executive (IT)|
|No. of Posts||70|
Indian Navy Recruitment Details
The candidates who are interested to work in Indian Navy they can apply online the application closes after 5th Feb.
- Recruitment Name: Indian Navy Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Indian Navy
- Job Category: Army jobs
- Post Name: SSC executive (IT)
- Job Location: Kerala
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 70
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- For the Indian Navy recruitment the eligibility criteria is that the candidate has to be graduated or should be in final year with 60% marks from a recognized state or central board.
The Indian Navy Educational qualification is given below
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|SSC Executive (IT)||MSc / B.E /B.Tech/ M.tech in computer science engineering/Information technology/cyber security/System Administration/Networking/Computer systems and Networking /Data Analytics /Artificial Intelligence|
- Minimum Age: For the Indian Navy Recruitment the minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum Age: For the Indian Navy Recruitment the maximum age limit is 24 years.
The salary details are given in the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 21/1/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 05/02/2023
- Date of online Test: will be notify
Application Fee & Process
The candidate can complete the details of application in the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The job location for Indian Navy Recruitment Kerala.
The candidates get selected based on the graduation marks the calculation is done based on the formula click the website link for the formula details https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf
For B.E/B.Tech the marks obtained in the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
For the postgraduate’s MSc/MCA/M. Tech marks obtained in the final year will be considered and for final year students the final year semester marks is considered.
The selected candidates are informed for the SSB interview by email or SMS. (Don’t change email id and mobile number during the process.
Note: No compensation is given if any injury occurs while coming to interview.
The selection is based on the SSB interview and who pass the medical examination will be appointed to police check
Commission tenure: Selected candidates will be granted a short service commission for a period of 10 years, will be extended up to four years in two terms based on the candidate willingness.
probation period: The probation period for IT officers is two years the probation period will begin with the rank of Sub lieutenant, if the candidate gives unsatisfactory performance the candidate will get remove from the selection process.
How to Apply
The candidates can register and fill the application form on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23 Jan in order to save the time.
It is advisable to keep the documents ready for the application process
Steps to fill the application process:
- Fill the same information as in the SSC certificate.
- Email id, phone number are mandatory in the application form
- Fill all the relevant marks sheets details and for final year students fifth and seventh semesters mark sheets respectively.
- Date of birth certificate and recent passport size photo in original JPG format and NCC certificate have to attach to the application form.
- candidate should carry the printout of application form at the time of interview.
Email id: [email protected]
Download Indian Navy Recruitment Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.