LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a job notification for the Administrative Officer Recruitment for the 300 positions last date to apply for the post is 31 Jan the candidates who are interested in the job description and have meet all the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online Through this article you will get complete details about the Qualification, Eligibility, No. of vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Application Fee, How to apply, Contact ,Important Links etc.
- NHPC Recruitment 2023 – 401 Vacancies, Application Form, Last Date
- NBCC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Last Date, Pay Scale
- DOT Recruitment 2023 – 270 Posts Apply Online
- GAIL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online Now
LIC Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application, Selection Process
LIC Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||LIC Recruitment 2023- Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Exam Syllabus|
|Recruitment Board||LIC Recruitment|
|Category||Bank Jobs, Finance Jobs, PSC Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative officer|
|No. of Posts||300|
|State||All Over India|
LIC Recruitment Details
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the administrative officer the application are opens from 15 Jan and closes at 31 Jan.
- Recruitment Name: LIC Recruitment 2023
- Recruitment Board: Life insurance corporation of India
- Job Category: Bank jobs
- Post Name: Administrative officer
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 300
Eligibility for LIC Recruitment:
- The candidate should have 21 years as on 1/1/2023 and the candidate should be Indian.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian university/institution
LIC Recruitment Age Limit
As of January 1,2023, the minimum age shall be 21 years (completed). The maximum age limit is 30 years (candidates must have born between 02/1/1993 and 01//1/2002 both days are exclusive)
relaxations for upper SC and other OBC /Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (ssco)/people with benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/confirmed LIC employees are as follows
|ECO/SSCO (Gen)||5 years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||5 years|
- Minimum Age: The minimum age has to be 21 years
- Maximum Age: Then maximum age has to be 30 years.
A basic pay is RS 53600/- per month.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 15/1/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 31/1/2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31/1/2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application:31/1/2023
- Date of online Test: 17 /1/2023and 20/1/2023
Application Fee & Process
Candidates must pay their application fee/intimation charges online as described below
|For SC/ST/PwBD candidates||Intimation charges of Rs 85/- +transaction charges|
|For all other candidates||Application fee cum charges of RS.700/+Transaction charges +GST|
The work location is not known.
LIC Recruitment Selection Process
selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be chosen through three-tiered process and pre -recruitment medical examination
- The examination consists of phase -I, Main exam and the Interview.
LIC Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase 1)
|Section||Name of the tests||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/PwBD||others||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||16||18||20 min|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||16||18||20 min|
|English language with special emphasis on grammar vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||9||10||20 min|
LIC Mains Exam Pattern (Phase 2)
|Name of the test||number of questions||maximum marks||minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST||others||Duration|
|Reasoning ability||30||90||40||45||40 min|
|General Knowledge Current Affairs||30||60||27||30||20 min|
|Data analysis||30||90||40||45||40 min|
|Insurance and financial marker awareness||30||90||27||30||20 min|
|English language (letter writing)||2||25||9||10||30 min|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online from January 15, 2023 to January 31, 2023 other modes of application will not be accepted
candidates should prepare with following documents
- Scan the photograph, signature, thumb impression.
- Should have valid phone number and email address
Central office, “yoga Kshema” Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai-400021
Email id: [email protected]