NHPC Recruitment 2023: The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has issued a job posting for trainee engineer and trainee officer positions. Candidates who are interested in the job description and who have met all of the eligibility requirements can read notification and apply one online the last to apply online is 25 Jan 2023 the total number of posts available are 401. In this article you will complete details about the eligibility, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale application fee, important dates, important links etc.
- NBCC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Last Date, Pay Scale
- DOT Recruitment 2023 – 270 Posts Apply Online
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application, Fee
NHPC Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||NHPC Recruitment 2023 - 401 Vacancies, Application Form, Last Date|
|Recruitment Board||National Hydroelectric power corporation|
|Category||Engineering Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|No. of Posts||401|
|Qualification||B.Sc, CA/CMA/CS, Engineering, MBA|
|State||All Over India|
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment Details 2023
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their website.
- Recruitment Name: NPHC recruitment
- Recruitment Board: National Hydroelectric power corporation
- Job Category: Govt.jobs
- Post Name: Trainee engineer
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 401
|No of Vacancies|
|Trainee engineer (Electrical)||136|
|Trainee engineer (Mechanical)||41|
|Trainee engineer (civil)||108|
|Trainee officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||3|
Eligibility for NPHC Recruitment:
- The Candidate should be Indian with 60% marks in the graduation.
The candidate must have a BSC/BE/B.tech/MBA/LLB for the post.
|Trainee Engineer (civil)||Bachelor’s degree (full time) in engineering/Technology/B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in civil discipline from a recognized university/institute approved by AICTE or AIE with minimum 60% marks.|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||Bachelor’s degree full time in engineering/Technology/B.Sc Degree in Mechanical discipline from the recognized university/institute approved by AICTE or AIME with minimum 60% marks.|
Electrical discipline includes Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/power systems and High Voltage/power Engineering.
|Trainee officer (Mechanical)||Bachelor’s degree full time in engineering/Technology/mechanical engineering from the recognized university/institute approved by AICTE or AIME with minimum 60% marks|
Mechanical Discipline includes: Mechanical/Production/thermal/Mechanical Automation engineering.
|Trainee officer (Finance)||Graduate in CA from Institute of chartered accountant of India /ICWA or CMA from institute of costs accounts of India passed candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Trainee officer (Law)||Full time regular graduate degree in law (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course with 60% marks.|
|Technical officer (HR)||Full time post graduate program /post graduate diploma in Human resource management or MBA specialization with HR from AICTE or MHROD with 60%.|
- Minimum Age: The minimum age is less than 30 years
- Maximum Age: the maximum Age limit is 30 years
The Pay Scale for the posts are
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Engineer (civil)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Trainee engineer (Mechanical)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Trainee engineer (Finance)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Trainee engineer (HR)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Trainee engineer (LAW)||50,000 to 1,60,000|
NHPC Recruitment – Important Dates
- NHPC Recruitment Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 05/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 25/1/2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 25/1/2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 25/1/2023
- NHPC Recruitment Date of online Test: Merit basis interview
Application Fee & Process
For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.295/-
For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates: NIL
The work location is not known.
NHPC Recruitment Selection process For civil/Electrical/Mechanical: candidate will be chosen from among those who have applied for to the NHPC as per merit based on GATE-2022 score will be selected extended “offer Appointment”.
|posts/Disciplines as advertised by NPHC||corresponding GATE-2022 paper||corresponding GATE 2022 paper code|
|civil engineering||civil engineering||CE|
|Mechanical disciplines||Mechanical engineering||ME|
|Electrical disciplines||Electrical engineering||EE|
For trainee officer (Finance): Candidates will be chosen from among those who have applied for NPHC as per merit based on C/CMA passed candidates need to apply.
For Trainee Officer (HR): Candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET Dec 2021 to June 22 exam can apply.
|Posts/Disciplines by NPHC||Corresponding UGC NET DEC-2021 and June -2022||corresponding UGC NET paper code|
|Trainee Officer||Labour welfare/personal management /industrial Relations/Labour and social welfare /Human Resources||55|
For Trainee Officer (LAW): candidates who appeared in the corresponding paper of CALT 2022 can apply.
|posts /Disciplines by NPHC||Corresponding CALT 2022 paper|
|Trainee Officer (LAW)||CLAT 2022 Examination|
How to Apply – NHPC Recruitment 2023
The candidates who appeared in GATE -2022 and having valid score card appeared in dec-21 to June -22 can apply and the candidates appeared in CLAT 2022 with valid CA/CMA score card can apply online through NPHC website http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm
Steps for applying
- Log in www.nhpcindia.com and click on career tab.
- Read all the instructions of the website.
- Scanned copies of documents should be kept ready (Matriculation/secondary school certificate/bate of birth certificate/mark sheets of 11th and 12th Graduation certificate caste certificates
- Disability certificate for the disabled candidates
- Certificate from the principle of the college/institute
- copy of the GATE 2022score card UGC-NET score card copy of CA/CMA certificate.
- photograph of password size
- The candidates have to take print out for the future purpose.
Address: NPHC office complex, sector-33, Faridabad-121003 Haryana.
Email: [email protected]
Telephonic number: 012-2588110,258850
Get NHPC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification from below links.