RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Northwestern Railway (NWR) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in various divisions under the 1961 Act Apprentice Rule. The Candidate who are interested in the post and have met all the eligibility requirements can go through the job notification and can apply online before the deadline that is 10 Feb 2023. You will be provided full information in this article regarding the eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, important dates and important links etc.
- SSC Recruitment 2023 – Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
- LIC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Exam Syllabus
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application, Selection Process
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023-Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection process, Last date|
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment cell|
|No. of Posts||2026|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Class / Inter|
RRC Apprentice Recruitment Details
The RRC recruitment invites the interested candidates to apply who fulfills the eligibility criteria before the last date that is 10th Feb 2023.
- Recruitment Name: RRC Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment cell
- Job Category: Railway jobs
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Job Location: Rajasthan
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies for RRC is – 2026.
|Divisional Railway Manager Office Ajmer||413|
|Divisional Railway Manager office Bikaner||423|
|Divisional Railway Manager Office Jaipur||494|
|Divisional Railway Manager office Jodhpur||404|
|B.T.C LOCO, Ajmer||65|
|Carriage workshop, Bikaner||31|
|Carriage workshop, Jodhpur||70|
RRC Recruitment Eligibility
Eligibility for RRC Recruitment:
- The candidate has to complete 15 years of age and should not be more than 24 years.
- The physically disabled persons has age relaxation of 10 years.
- The age relaxation is 10 years for the experienced persons and the candidate have to produce discharge certificate.
- The SC/ST candidates has to produce caste certificates, and economically weaker sections (EWS) has to submit their EWS certificate.
For the RRC Recruitment the education qualification is that the candidate has to complete 10th class or 10+2 with minimum 50% from a recognized board with National trade Certificate issued by National council of technical education or state council of technical education.
RRC Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit for RRC Apprentice is 15 years.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit for RRC Apprentice is 24 years.
The salary is given as per the Railway Recruitment process.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 10/1/23
- Last Date for Apply Online Application:10/2/23
Application Fee & Process
RRC Recruitment Job Application form fees is Rs.100/- for general category and for Schedule castes there is no application fees.
- The application form fees for OBC is Rs 100/-
- The application form fees for SC/ST is NIL
The candidate has to work at the following workplace that is Northwestern Railway Area.
Selection Process – RRC Apprentice Recruitment
The selection process for RRC Job is on the merit basis the marks obtained in 10th class and marks obtained in the ITI trade in which training is done based on the marks the candidate get selected
Note: IF the two candidates have the same marks, then based on the date of birth the selection is done between the two candidates.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online for the job through their website by visiting www.rrcjaipur.in
Steps involved while applying the Application form:
- The interested candidates have to first log in on the website www.rrcjaipur.in ad then go to notification tab and then click apply online application for Apprentice recruitment and fill all the personal details, fill the Aadhaar card number the candidates who do not have Adhaar card and have applied for the Adhar card they can enter Adhaar enrollment id number.
- Candidates have to write correctly their Name, Date of birth as present in 10th mark sheet in the Application form.
- The candidates have to give active mobile number as well as email id in the application form.
- Take the print outs and keep the printout application form with you at the document verification process.
- Training period: In the training period no hostel accommodation is provided and stipend will be provided as per the rules.
- Medical fitness: The candidates has to produce medical fitness certificate at the time of document verification.
Northwestern Railway Recruitment Cell 1st floor Railway Staff House opposite DRM Office Powerhouse Road, Jaipur
Email id: [email protected]
Download Railway Recruitment cell Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.